[blparent] found a great option for changing baby-toddler

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 05:13:00 UTC 2011

Hello list,

I just went to Target tonight and in the back to school section I found a
nap pad that is water-proof and 19 inches in width and 45 inches long.  It
is red on one side and blue on the other with a built in pillow.  The nap
pad also folds up nice and compact so I can put it away when not in use.
I'll probably end up using it on the floor for changing Dawson's clothes now
and diapers in the future when he's bigger.  I just wanted to share this
find with you all since it's a great option for changing older babies and
toddlers and for only $9.  I'm so excited to use it.  I do have to get on
the floor after all, but I guess I'll just look at it as my gym time!
Smiling

Erin