[blparent] [Bulk] Re: my dilemma and why i need suggestions on commuting

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 08:01:37 UTC 2011

I would whare him on your back and change your shirt once you drop him off.
I've found babies really don't mind interacting from your back. Use some
links like Discovery Toys has or something simular to atach some toys. The
more you put him on your back the better off you will be. Once he gets
bigger or I guess older you can sit him by you on the bus and reload him at
the destanation. I also found in a bjorn it was better on my back or facing
me. The beco is also more comfortable on the front facing you. Use a
recieving blanket between him and you to prevent droolage if the changing
your shirt doesn't work. An umbrella stroller is not too likely to help, but
hurt as pulling or pushing that weight with 1 arm won't be very fun.

Good luck!

Bran