[blparent] school teacher issue

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 12:20:59 UTC 2011

It isn't unreasonable for them to e-mail you and let you know what's going
on.  I've had some teachers that great about it and some that weren't.  My
son had the same teacher the last two years and she was wonderful.  But just
ask her, ask her what she can e-mail you or what info you can get off the
school website, etc.