[blparent] commuting, etc

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:17:17 UTC 2011

Hi Lisa,
We have really horrible transportation. Although I live 25mins from
work -- in the same city, it will take me 90mins to get to work and
back every morning/evening.
I've been wondering how to handle a baby and all that we have to manage.
I saw a woman with a byorn carrier, but I heard that they aren't good
for baby's pelvis because they put too much weight there.
And, I heard that they are not good for the back.
I saw one of those moby baby wraps which sounds quite wonderful.
But, a good wrap sounds harder to achieve than a doctorate in aeronomics.
 I tried it once and had to give up.
I can't imagine trying to wrap with a fussy baby.
Well, I feel clunky and awkward carrying on my back, especially when
you have to keep removing, and replacing.
I have not seen the Beko butterfly carrier, but I want to try it out.
I have heard about the "--- something Mei " sling, but haven't seen it
up close, either.
I'll learn from you guys.
Thanks.
sorry I don't have any suggestions or tips, but I am just not there, yet.

Jan