[blparent] commuting, etc

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 21:26:38 UTC 2011

Ah, but you see ... I think the Ergo fits people who are taller than I
and who have a narrow rib cage. I'm 5 4 and have broad shoulders and a
broad rib cage. I felt that the lowest back strap setting on the Ergo
wasn't low enough so it crossed my back and connected too close to the
base of my neck. It hurt too much. I felt that the Beco back strap
went down further--closer to my bra strap--and that this made for a
nicer fit.

Just my thoughts.