[blparent] found a great option for changing baby-toddler

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 23:21:44 UTC 2011

Great ideas too, thanks Melissa.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Melissa Ann Riccobono
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 7:04 AM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] found a great option for changing baby-toddler

Really cool.  I would have never thought of a nap pad.  Thanks for sharing.
If you ever find a dresser, you could probably put the pad on top--unless it
is slippery on both sides in which case that probably wouldn't be the best
idea.  You could always sew a rubbery mat to the back of the pad though...
Something like a thin bath mat, or mats you can get to use in the kitchen so
things won't slip off the counter would probably work.  You could also glue
the rubber on the back with fabric glue...  Might work better than sewing.
Just some thoughts.
Melissa