[blparent] school teacher issue

Ken Quinn cj3639 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:23:29 UTC 2011

 it is pretty once installed you can press insert which is also 0 on the num
pad and it will start scanning than to errase anything that you no longer
want just press the delete key to save anything go into your menues and i
think it is tools but not sure and than you cans save it to where ever you
want.
hope this helps
ken