[blparent] school teacher issue

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 02:35:03 UTC 2011

    It's all good V.
I understood  everything.
I forgive you.
Smiles.

-----Original Message-----
From: Veronica Smith
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 5:50 PM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] school teacher issue

Nikki, I cut the statement you wrote...

> Veronica, are you saying that Open Book won't read handwritten things?

Nikki, I read this statement from you and thought you meant Open book won't
read hand written things... the answer is no it won't. It can't, there are
too many styles of handwriting and thus it thinks it's scribbles and then it
throws all kinds of pieces here and there.  Forgive me if I misunderstood
what you meant. V