[blparent] school teacher issue

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Aug 15 18:26:09 UTC 2011

So ask the teacher. Even if he/she can't, he/she has access to a secretary. Time to make use of that person.

Also, I'd be curious as to your dad's perspective. I'd try to find out what that's about.  Might this be his way of wanting to be involved? Not that you should agree to it, but you'd do well to find out his perspective.