[blparent] sharing possible solutions on commuting issues

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Tue Aug 16 19:22:12 UTC 2011

Good for you! It sounds like you found the solution that works best for your
needs.

I'm glad there is a stroller out there with those cool handles.

Maybe next time I head into a Baby-R-Us, I'll check them out.

My wife and I bought the Bugaboo Bee but it's very expensive. I love it but
I honestly carry him in the pack.

My wife likes the stroller so it stays in the car with her.

Tell us about your adventures and good luck with everything.