[blparent] questions about baby products

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:53:56 UTC 2011

Hello Jan,

I love my back pack style diaper bag because it was one more thing I could
get out of the way and put on my back while I am dealing with baby and guide
dog.  I registered at BabysRUs which has a nice website for screen readers
over-all and great product reviews from parents.  I first went to the store
and registered right with a store employee so that I knew I was doing
everything right and then I walked around with an employee and looked at
anything and everything I wanted.  I made sure to request someone who really
knew their stuff when it comes to products and someone who has kids
themselves who's actually used the products.  I made sure to do this when
the store was slowest so I could get the most out of the employee and when
it wasn't crowded.  Just like anyone there were some products that the
employee helping me liked or didn't liked based on personal taste so I took
those things with a grain of salt and picked the things that I liked most.
This is definitely not the cheapest store to go for most items but very
convenient for registry's especially.

I too would love to hear from parents who use cloth diapers to see which
ones they like the most and why, where they got them and how much they paid.

Erin