[blparent] product questions: thanks

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Aug 17 18:35:34 UTC 2011

Diapers.com has great prices on diapers, as well as other baby products, and
free two-day shipping on orders over $50.  It's really convenient to order
diapers and have them dropped on the doorstep.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt