[blparent] Fostering

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 17 20:33:25 UTC 2011

Hi:
My husband and I looked into the possibility of fostering to adopt. We were
told that since we are both blind, they would not place infants with us.
Since we were interested in fostering to adopt infants, we did not go
forward with the process.

Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan