[blparent] questions about baby products

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 02:56:37 UTC 2011

Hi.  Just a quick note on a few things as I can't find the original messages
this topic began with.  I use cloth diapers too and have had different
experiences than Sarah, so anyone who has questions can write me offlist.
As far as BPA free and milk storage, I know that all the new bottles and
pumping supplies (including bags) sold by medela are BPA free now.  I am
sure other companies have the same policy.

Melissa