[blparent] taking pictures and video of baby

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:20:51 UTC 2011

Thanks for sharing that with us Gabe and yes, this is a wonderful selfless
thing you are doing for your kids.  I love hearing descriptions of the
pictures of Dawson and I also love listening to the videos, especially all
the great sounds and words he's beginning to say now.  My dad did a lot of
filming of our family as I was growing up and those are treasured videos now
that I love looking at and can't wait to share with Dawson.  Children grow
up too fast and it's so much fun catching as many of those moments as
possible.

Erin