[blparent] questions about baby products

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:15:34 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,

There's some great information in the message below from Sarah. I want to
offer one minor correction though: You can actually use different bottles
with different pumps. As I write this, I'm pumping (hands-free) with my
Ameda Elite pump into two Medella bottles. I like the small Medella bottles
because I find them pretty easy to read, with the tactile ounce markings.
They also have markings at the quarter-ounces, whereas the Ameda bottles I
have only have half-ounce markings.

I really like my Ameda pump, but I have never used a Medella, so I have
nothing to compare it to.

Best,
Angie