[blparent] technical difficulties: digest msg clipped

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Aug 18 22:42:04 UTC 2011

Are you talking about the Blind Parent digest?  I am not sure I
understand your message.  The digest comes as one long message, with
the entire content of each message there, unless you have changed one
of your settings.  The only things that are links, are attachments,
so Internet Explorer is never involved.

Contact me at david.andrews at nfbnet.org privately so we can resolve
your difficulties.

David Andrews, List Owner