[blparent] Fostering

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:53:08 UTC 2011

Hi,
My husband and I are in Michigan, and we're currently in the process
of being licensed as foster parents for foster-adopt. We weot through
a private agency, and I feel this is a big improvement from going
through the county DHS agency to be licensed.
We are both totally Blind. You are welcome to learn more about and
follow our journey at: www.thejourneycast.com.
Brandy, would you be willing to email me off-list at:
knownoflove at gmail.com? I would actually like to  get in touch with the
couples in TX who fostered and adopted who were Blind. Also, when you
email me I'd love to know where you are in MI.
Hope this helps, and have a great weekend!

In Christ, Miranda