[blparent] experiences of blind parents with more than one smallchild

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 13:04:21 UTC 2011

I would also like to hear from blind couples with multiple children because
I am in the same predicament about having another child.  When I consider
how it would be to accomplish all the tasks that need to be done with two
little ones and both parents being totally blind it makes the decision
harder to make.

Amanda
Amanda