[blparent] school teacher - not an issue

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Aug 23 16:21:57 UTC 2011

Nicky,
A couple questions.  What exactly does your dad complain about? I ask because it's not clear to me if you have consciously or not reverted to being a teenager witht he attitude of "Dad will take care of it" or if complaining is how he shows concern.
Have you talked with him and then most important listened to what he has to say? You don't need to agree with him, but you'd do well to listen.

In an earlier post, you mentioned beginning to agree with your dad re the school handouts. Why did you agree with him?

Finally, where is your son's father? You two may not be married, but that doesn't get him off the hook unless he is a really really bad dude.  Note, a really really bad dude isn't "I could have and should have chosen differently" it is somebody that does things that are morally and legally wrong. If he is that kind of guy, what are you doing about it?

It might also help if you did things the way you'd do them if your dad wasn't around. How would you have gotten to the school if you lived by yourself?

Sounds like there's more then just blindness going on here.