[blparent] baby's first birthday

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Thu Aug 25 23:20:37 UTC 2011

My wife made a apple sauce cake with cream cheese frosting. She also ordered
personalized birthday hats and plates with "Happy Birthday Harrison!" on
them.  We drove to Yosemite National Park and experienced the 5th largest
waterfall together.

He received trucks, books, bounce balls, Veratech learning toys, T-ball set,
Braille ABC blocks, clothes, a toy mobile phone, and a push toy as gifts.

We had a blast!

I decided to make it a tradition and visit US national parks every birthday.
We are considering Yellowstone next year.

Great pics and great memories!

Good luck on the party. Sounds like a lot of fun too.