[blparent] baby's first birthday

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Aug 27 01:23:48 UTC 2011

I kind of had to go with the flow the first year, too, because I had the
party at someone else's house, and that person sort of took over.  So since
then, I've made it a point to have the party at a location I choose, not in
someone's home, and I take care of the details that matter to me.  Some
things I'll delegate to people who are close to Sarah because they care
about her, too.  Pick your battles, right?

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt