[blparent] something cool at school

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 27 16:17:45 UTC 2011

Yes this is a big problem. It does help much more when they are older and
really depends on the teacher.

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!