[blparent] What Kids Bring Home From Preschool

Kevin Athey familyathey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:37:52 UTC 2011

My daughter also started pre-school the week before alst. She is 3 and
is loving every minute of it. She seems a lot like your little one Jo
Elizabeth not wanting or able to tell you much. She tells me that they
have catsup everyday for lunch. She's probably right. hahahah! We've
been blessed that no bad words have come home but were blessed with
the runny noes which was awful because she spread it to her brothers
and they got it worse than her. Anyway just wanted to share in the joy
of starting school. Good luck!
Kathy