[blparent] knitting blankets for baby

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 00:43:35 UTC 2011

Hello list,

I'd love to hear from those of you who knit because I am wanting to learn
this trait so that I can eventually knit blankets and things for Dawson and
as gifts for friend's babies.  I'd especially love to know what the most
blind friendly methods are because I really am new to this subject all
together.  I've met some folks who are blind who do loom knitting and it
looks like a ton of fun and very user friendly for someone who's blind but I
don't know.  I'm really only interested in making blankets so maybe there's
a better method for just doing this verses other pieces?

Thanks,

Erin