[blparent] Meals and Snacks

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Aug 30 00:15:13 UTC 2011

I avoid artificial sweeteners of all kinds.  Some have funny aftertastes,
and a lot of them cause migraine headaches for me.  Since migraines run in
my family, I try to avoid artificial sweeteners for Sarah, too.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt