[blparent] Disney World

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:21:28 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,
I have been there twice, both for wish trips for my kids.  Wish kids get to
enter the rides and other attractions through the handicap and fast pass
entrances, so I know that there are separate entrances for people with
disabilities.  I would advise you to call guest services ahead of time
though and ask if you need a guest services card to use those entrances.
They are usually easy for me to navigate as they are ramps with rails on the
sides for most of them, so I don't think your wife would need to go with you
each time.  You might have to get someone's attention when you get up there
but I'm not sure.  Since my kids were given special treatment we always got
on everything quickly and without having to wait much at all so it might be
different in other cases.  I used a regular folding cane but a telescoping
one might be nice.  We'll be going again this January so I will let you know
if I notice any helpful information for you.
Leanne