[blparent] Interesting Website

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Dec 2 04:38:01 UTC 2011

Ha ha

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Barbara Hammel
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:35 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] Interesting Website

I kind of like the name blind mice mart.
Even before we went to China to get our twins, I told everyone we'd be the
three blind mice.  (Husband, David is the cat, I guess.)
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy