[blparent] Home schooling

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 05:02:15 UTC 2011

I think it's a yahoo group but there is a blindhomeschooler list of parents
teaching blind kids and sighted parents teaching blind kids.  I understand
that you don't want to put an s on blindhomeschooler or you get a yucky
site.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy