[blparent] [Bulk] present idea

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 14 20:57:27 UTC 2011

Parents do all kinds of things, but some ideas may be a push to ride on toy,
large ball, first trucks, infant instruments, first fork and spoons,
children's music, new clothes, Toddler table and chair, activity table,
books for you to read to him like from NBP and Seedlings. You will want the
memories so I'd encourage you to get a few things.

2 of my favorite sites for infant and toddler products are
www.lakeshorelearning.com and my Discovery Toys page at
www.playtoachieve.com

Hope that helps some.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!