[blparent] present idea

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Dec 15 13:14:00 UTC 2011

At 22 months all mine cared about was my in-laws cats. We have a great video of us trying to interest her in presents and her going over to the cats saying "kitty, kitty".
At ten months she just cared about the boxes. Get your kid whatever you want, soon he'll be making requests
I've found Christmas gets way more fun when they have a clue what's going on and can sing songs and help decorate and care about the event. Shopping is a lot easier when your kid can tell you what they want. Even if you can't or don't want to honor the request, at least you have a ballpark which I find useful.