[blparent] cosleeping while traveling

Jennifer Jackson jennifer_jackson at cox.net
Thu Dec 22 14:27:05 UTC 2011

I have slept with a toddler in a sling a few times. This kept him, all of
mine are hims, right next to me through the night. It was not the most
restful, but in some settings it just seemed like my best option not to risk
one of my little ones roaming with out me.

More regularly I just put some extra padding or a comforter in the floor to
make for a soft landing. :)

Jennifer