[blparent] presents?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Dec 27 04:03:08 UTC 2011

So what kind of gifts did you and your kiddos get?  Santa brought Gab a
remote control helicopter that she promptly broke in the middle of the road.
It was flying at about 15 feet when it got out of range and crashed to the
ground.  Bummer
She and I went to Walmart today, but not a single helicopter was to be
found.  I would of bought her another if indeed, I'd seen one.

Other than that, she received sketch pads, doodle pads, colored pencils and
some glue sticks.
>From dad, she received a stuffed Clairese from Rudolph the red nose show and
from mom, a big blue purse.
>From my brother a gift card for Barnes and Noble and miscellaneous candy,