[blparent] presents?

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Dec 27 07:35:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

Oh what a long list this will be.  Let's see here...Ashlyn got assorted
clothes, some dresses, some pajamas, sweaters and slippers.  She also got a
snail that rolls along the floor, plays music and his interchangeable shells
one with coloured beeds that spin when the snail moves, and the other with a
little stacker toy. She also got a move and crawl ball, a melissa and doug
picnic basket which has I think become her favourite toy, the vtech
buttterfly book, a shape sorter, an activity purse, a pretend piggy bank
with fake coins and everything, a big stuffed dinosaur with her name on it
that's bigger than she is, and that's just the stuff I remember.  Remus got
a pretend phone, assorted clothes, a new ball, a toy tool set, a band in a
box where all the instruments light up, a toy piano, guitar, and electronic
drums, and another guitar. He also got a learn through music touchpad.
Colyn got a star theater that projects planets and stars on his walls and
ceiling, a magniformers construction kit, some audible books, some colouring
books, assorted clothes, every which one he opened was just what he's always
wanted, a new remote control car, some candy and chocolate, a new blue
sweater which he really did ask for, and there's more I just can't remember
it right now.  Of course they all got their special Christmas ornaments from
Grandpa which we had to put on the tree this year.  I got some audio books,
some new shirts and gloves, new pants, and of course, cash which is always
popular.

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas with your little ones, or with
family

Tammy