[blparent] presents?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Dec 28 03:58:38 UTC 2011

Our helicopter is a Razer Air Hog

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Chad Allen
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 11:23 PM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] presents?

The V-Tech helicopter is great.

Harrison got: a drum, cool clothes, a tiny rocking horse, a table and chair,
books, a lot of New England Patriots garb, bath toys, a set of wooden
trucks, and a Tigger tooth brush!

He's discovering them all individually now. It's funny to watch them
gravitate to certain things.

Happy holidays everyone!