[blparent] Braille/print books

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Dec 28 17:10:22 UTC 2011

I just bought "Quiet Loud" from the National Braille Press.  I have "Yummy
Yucky" but I can't recall where I bought it.  I have a print copy of "Yess
Yes, No No" and I was going to braille it, but Sarah can talk, so she tells
me the pictures and I don't really need the braille.  For example, I'll say
"No, no" and she'll say, "We don't put toys in the potty."  Then I'll say
"Yes, yes" and she'll say "We sit on the potty."