[blparent] Braille/print books

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 28 19:00:36 UTC 2011

Yummy yucky can be purchased at National Braille Press.

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!