[blparent] Braille/print books

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Dec 29 02:55:16 UTC 2011

I think Yummy Yucky is another National Braille Press book.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy