[blparent] presents?

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Dec 30 20:25:25 UTC 2011

I learned that picking your battles is very important with a teen. You want to pick battles and rewards and consequences that you have the power to enforce. If you choose unenforcable rules or discipline you will loose. I'm speaking from experience on this one. Our son is 24 and we got through it. My main thing is I expected him bo be respectful and if he wasn't I  made no bones about expecting appoligies when he got home. I needede to know as much of the truth about his life as he would share because I couldn't help if based on lies. Keeping rooms clean is important and a clean relationship is also important don't lose that.

Sheila Leiglan	d