[blparent] Braille/print books

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Sat Dec 31 03:30:44 UTC 2011

Do seedlings sell Braille/Print books with pictures for preschoolers? I just
purchased 3 books thinking they would have the pictures, but they don't.
Kaden was disappointed. I guess if he doesn't like these I can always donate
to Braille Flea market in July.
 The board books have pics though so I assume these would too.