[blparent] Keeping young children safe as parents with a visual impairment

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:21:47 UTC 2011

Hi January,
Thanks so much for your suggestions! We've thought about using the
pipsqueaker shoes, but due to the fact that children will be moving in and
out of our home we'd end up buying all kinds of sizes of these shoes and it
would be too expensive. We'll look into the device you've mentioned from
Amazon.
Thanks again, and happy New Year!

In Christ, Miranda