[blparent] Keeping young children safe as parents with avisualimpairment

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sat Dec 31 16:03:38 UTC 2011

Miranda, I think Debbie's suggestion about the pamphlet is a good one; sorry
I forgot about that.
As for the audible alarm or chimes, you might check with a Lowe's or
somewhere like that to get an economically priced alarm system; it doesn't
have to be anything fancy, just something to alert you when a door is
opened. Again, good luck; I hope we can provide answers for you and those
with whom you are working.
Sharon