[blparent] Droppers to give infants medication/vitamins

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Feb 1 01:53:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

Get a small syringe from the pharmacy and have them mark the inside of the plunger with a knife so you can feel how far to pull it up when the right amount of medicine is reached.  Then just give the baby the end to suck.  There’s also a soother with a reservoir in it that you can put meds in but I looked for one awhile back and couldn’t find one anywhere.

hth

Tammy