[blparent] Discovery Toys

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Tue Feb 1 19:10:29 UTC 2011

Hi All:

Just wanted to pass along a few things about Discovery Toys for February.

Several of the classic toys are on sale for 20% off. The sale goes until February 20. I can send this list and descriptions if anyone wants them. You can also see them at
www.discoverytoyslink.com/denawainwright
Look under the 20-20-20 sale.

Also, if you've ever wanted to get a bunch of toys for a very good value, the start up kit for new Educational Consultants (which includes 18 toys) is $99 this month. Even if you don't want to sell in the future, getting this many toys at this price might be something that might work for your family. Again, if people want the list of what the kit includes, I am happy to provide that on or off list.

Dena