[blparent] Droppers to give infants medication/vitamins

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Feb 1 19:31:27 UTC 2011

What I did was get the smaller droppers, one that just held the right
amount.  Another thing we do is get a plunger type syringe and cut a notch
in the stick part right at the right amount.  For instace, put the syringe
into the bottle and pull up, the push the syringe back down into the bottle
until you can feel the notch at hmm, 1 teaspoon or what ever the right
amount is.  Did that make sense.
If not, I would be willing to contact you off line and describe over the
phone.