[blparent] At the park

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Feb 1 22:06:03 UTC 2011

I'll try to send it your way!

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Brandy W
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 2:10 PM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] At the park

Try we got to 80 yesterday and today it won't make it above 35. This stuff
is crazy, and I just want snow! It is 3 hours away from us blow wind blow.
Smile.

"Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."--Robert
Fulghum
Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discovery-Toys-Play-to-Achieve/190531490961063

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!