[blparent] Ultrasound results

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Tue Feb 1 22:51:41 UTC 2011

Congrats! That's awesome!

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tammy
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 5:07 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: [blparent] Ultrasound results

Hi all,

I just got back from our ultrasound, where they did basic growth and inatomy.  Everything’s perfect, the baby has two arms and two legs, and looks great!  We got some good pics and although the baby was facing backwards the tech did some different things with angles, and determined that we’re having a little girl.  I’m over the moon about it, and so is Colyn!  Now all we have to do is come up with a name.  I don’t think we can call a girl Xavier Andrew.

Tammy