[blparent] children

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Feb 13 00:27:17 UTC 2011

This girl that came over last night has seen me in school activities but
never in my own environment.  So I am glad she came as she saw me enjoying
dinner with family and friends, witnessed me getting ready for bed like
everyone else, setting the table and helping make breakfast, and she was
part of our play and walking the dog to and from the park.   I always enjoy
teaching by observation.