[blparent] Please welcome Raquel

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:20:16 UTC 2011

Please forgive the cross-post, but I'm here to welcome Raquel to the
blparent and chatlink2010 lists.  We're glad to have you!

Eric
..

..

Pitchers and catchers reporting for spring training!  Other players
following suit!  It's spring training!  Games between Major-League and
college teams, ..., and split-squad games?   Get into the groove!  ..  Get
into the game!  ..  It's the baseball list!  You may sign up by sending a
message in the subject line, and putting, "Eric, I would like to join your
baseball list."  This is the place for Major-League, Minor-League, and
independent-Minor-League baseball.  What's the email address?  The address
is eric at pmpmail.com...  Look me up on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com..  The
baseball list: It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of
the fight in the dog.  Baseball heaven in two thousand eleven begins here!
...  Eric from Los Angeles