[blparent] update on clay and the kids

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Feb 24 02:37:51 UTC 2011

Hi, Kate.  I'm really glad to hear from you.  It sounds like you've been
through the wringer, and not yet quite come out the other side.  Please know
that my thoughts and prayers are with you.  That's cold comfort, maybe, but
there's not much else to be said, except you can always write me off the
list if you need to vent.

Jo Elizabeth

"Some people see things as they are and ask why.  I dream things that never
were and ask why not."--Robert F. Kennedy